At a glance
- Travellers of all nationalities can currently enter Tanzania, Zanzibar, Israel, South Africa, India, Israel, Kenya, Bolivia, Nicaragua, Ireland, Malta, Germany, Morocco and Ecuador!
- For Japan, since March 1st, 2022 Working Holiday Visa, Student Visa and other visas can be applied for again, that make participation in many of our programs possible. Quarantine is no more required for most entrants.
- It is possible to enter China on certain visa categories for which certain criteria must be met.
- Many nationalities can currently start our Working Holiday programs in Germany
- You can book all other program for later arrivals totally risk-free and you get bonus benefits!
- And we also have virtual internships and online courses that don't require any travel.
Our Corona Flexibility - absolutely risk-free bookings and bonuses for you!
- POSTPONE + BONUS: You can postpone your trip indefinitely. If you choose this option, we will give you a 10% bonus voucher for the value of your booked program (so you pay 100% and get 110%), which you can redeem for instance for accommodation costs at our accommodation abroad, for our language classes, excursions on site (where available) or any other programs you might book with us (cash payout not possible)
- CHANGE + BONUS: You can change your booking and join another program at another destination where travel is possible at no additional cost. In this case, too, we will give you a 10% bonus voucher for the value of your booked program.
- CANCEL*: You can cancel the trip up to 14 days prior to your planned arrival date and we will refund all paid fees (minus any bank / credit card costs that may have been incurred).
What other options are there?
What is the situation like in the various host countries?
* Mask requirement in public spaces
* Events have a maximum of 750 participants indoors and 2000 participants outdoors OR a maximum of 50% maximum occupancy of the event location (whatever is the smaller number)
It is possible to enter Bolivia whereby you must bring a negative PCR test, not older than 72 hours prior to your flight departure.
There are flights to Ecuador. A negative PCR test result that is no older than 10 days before arrival to Ecuador must be presented upon entry. There is no more need for self-isolation on arrival.
Without any travelling, the wildlife rehabilitation project in the Amazon rainforest also offers a remote internship and an online course with 10 modules.
All covid-related entry restrictions have been removed on March 12, 2022.
Germany - updated September 25, 2021
It is possible for all nationalities to enter China on a Work visa. We can arrange jobs as English (and other foreign language) teacher and in hotels on a Work Visa if you commit for at least one year. To get the visa, you have to have at least a BA degree that you have completed at least 2 years ago.
International flights to Myanmar are suspended until December 31, 2020.
We have a small number of participants who have stayed in Myanmar. You can read the report of our participant Carina here.
Ghana - updated 27-06-2020
International air traffic to Ghana is suspended until further notice. Travel within the country is not restricted, but there are restrictions on public gatherings, events, bars, etc. All schools are closed.