- Topic selection: : We have a List of suggested topics. This is generally used as a guide, and you can then finalise the exact topic with your university and the supervisor abroad.
- Academically qualified tutors are available, who will help determine a research methodology which makes sure your research can be competed within the stipulated time. The idea is that you successfully conduct the research and travel back with enough time to do the writing for your thesis. The supervision can also completely be done online and virtual visits/virtual interviews can be arranged.
- The tutor is available just for you for at least two hours per week
- Your tutor can:
- Provide a relevant introduction / background information about your topic of interest
- Give access to local resources such as relevant documents, libraries and data.
- Arrange local interview partners, if necessary.
- Provide access to facilities, materials and equipment such as a laboratory, ground testing, etc.
- Translators/Interpretors can be arranged, if required, at additional cost.
Who are the tutors?
How does it work?
- You have access to quality local expertise and sources
- You save yourself a lot of organizational effort
- You reach your research goals within the specified time
- You work on issues that are of relevance for the people or the local environment; i.e., you contribute through your research, to the optimization of the work of local Organizations, thus, benefiting your host country
What are the costs?