- Psychological centres: Developmental psychology, organisational psychology (HR), clinical psychology, psychological covid-19 counselling and other topics
- Psychotherapy clinic in Jodhpur
- Drug rehabilitation and psychiatrist in Cochin
- Girls/Women Empowerment in Rajasthan
- Business Internship out of Jaipur
- App and Web Development Internship out of India
- Media Internships out of India
- Journalism Internships out of India
- Architecture Internships out of India
- Education at International Schools
- Education at non-profit charity school (for children rescued from child labour)
- Organic farming in India (details online soon)
- Conservation of pangolins
- Tea plantation and factory in the Himalayas
(all details about the virtual internships out of Ireland will be online soon; you can already book them)
- Business (e.g. Finances, e-commerce, marketing, HR, administration)
- IT internships
- Graphic design, web design, computer animation
- Environmental Conservation
- Social work
- Human Rights, Anti-Racism Work
- Communal planing (details online soon)
- Teaching English
- Business (Finance, Marketing)
- Graphic Design
(please contact us for details)
- Hotel internship (marketing, operations)
- Environmental conservation and ecotourism in the Indio Maiz Biosphere Buffer Zone
Tanzania & Zanzibar
- Human Rights, Women Rights, Anti-Corruption; Human Trafficking; Common Law&Sharia Law
- Business/Finance Internship with Business Consulting Firm
- Social Work out of Tanzania
- Education internship at Primary and Secondary Schools
- Microfinance Internship from the Kilimanjaro Region
- Journalism Internships out of Tanzania
- Solar Energy Engineering out of Tanzania
- Architecture and Civil Engineering Internships out of Tanzania
- Tropical Organic Farming in Zanzibar
- Agricultural Production and Training Centre in Tanzania
- Veterinary Medicine at Kilimanjaro
- Wildlife Conservation Society Tanzania (WCS)
- Conservation of Species and habitats, climate change in Zanzibar
The costs are:
- 450 EUR / 550 USD for a remote/online internship of up to 1 month (except for Japan, Ireland and Malta); any additional month or part thereof 100 EUR / 120 USD extra
- Short-term virtual/remote internships are possible with our offers from Tanzania: 1 week 250 EUR/300 USD, 2 weeks 350 EUR / 430 USD
- Ireland and Malta: 600 EUR / 730 USD for the first month + 50 EUR / 60 USD for any additional month or part thereof
- Japan: Business Internship: 600 EUR / 730 USD for the first month + 300 EUR / 360 USD for any additional month or part thereof. Education and Bear Conservation: One-time fee 600 EUR / 730 USD for the first month + 100 EUR / 120 USD for any additional month or part thereof.
- AHK Latin America: One-time fee of 450 EUR / 550 USD
NEW! Partial scholarship of 25,000 JPY (194 EUR = 230 USD) or 50,000 JPY (388 EUR = 460 USD) can now be applied for for ALL of our remote internships! This means, if you receive the scholarship you can deduct the amount of the scholarship from the costs for the remote internship!
- Support with your resume, preparation for a Skype interview
- Arrangement of the remote/online internship. All internship companies/organisations are known to us and have already had many interns on site!
- Internship supervision by a qualified and experienced team member of the internship organization
- Custom-made internship plan considering your aims, targets, tasks and schedule
- Intercultural preparation videos and documents, specifically made for the country of your internship
- Support regarding remote work, self-motivation, self-organization and international career advice
- Issuing an internship certificate / Filling documents for your university/college etc.
- All financial contributions to the internship company for the supervision - no further contributions need to be paid.
These are the steps:
1. Simply submit the inquiry/booking form and let us know which remote/online internship you are interested in
2. Email us your resume in English and we will arrange an interview within a few days (if required by the internship organization), and we will prepare you for the skype interview
3. Once the company/organization confirms your internship you pay the rate for our support (see above).
4. You get access to our preparation videos and documents.
5. We arrange an appointment with your internship supervisor who will work out the internship plan with you
6. You start your internship at your desired start date!