Remote internships that are also available as on-site internships:
Further Remote Education Internships
Informal Education for children who were rescued from child labour (Jaipur/India)
While at the facility, the children are not attending any formal school, but it is the aim of the NGO running the centre to make productive use of the time there, so that the children can learn something and have fun. You, as a remote intern, can contribute and communicate directly with the children online. You will discuss contents with the staff at the facility, but there is a big level of freedom left to you.
- You show and teach the children things from your country so that they an expand their view of the world and develop intercultural understanding
- Handicrafts and art (with materials that are available on site free of charge if possible)
- Sports (movement in front of the camera)
- Life skills (e.g. hygiene, brushing teeth, social skills, empathy, social values)
- Games, ideally with learning content
The costs for remote internships are:
- 450 EUR / 550 USD for a remote/online internship of up to 1 month (except for Japan, Ireland and AHK Latin America); any additional month or part thereof 100 EUR / 120 USD extra
- Short-term virtual/remote internships are possible with our offers from Tanzania: 1 week 250 EUR/300 USD, 2 weeks 350 EUR / 430 USD
- Ireland: 600 EUR / 730 USD for the first month + 100 EUR / 120 USD for any additional month or part thereof
- Japan: Business Internship: 600 EUR / 730 USD for the first month + 300 EUR / 360 USD for any additional month or part thereof. Education and Bear Conservation: One-time fee 600 EUR / 730 USD for the first month + 100 EUR / 120 USD for any additional month or part thereof.
- AHK Latin America: One-time fee of 450 EUR / 550 USD
- Support with your resume, preparation for a Skype/zoom interview
- Arrangement of the remote/online internship. All internship companies/organisations are known to us and have already had many interns on site!
- Internship supervision by a qualified and experienced team member of the internship organization
- Custom-made internship plan considering your aims, targets, tasks and schedule
- Intercultural preparation videos and documents, specifically made for the country of your internship
- Support regarding remote work, self-motivation, self-organization and international career advice
- Issuing an internship certificate / Filling documents for your university/college etc.
- All financial contributions to the internship company for the supervision - no further contributions need to be paid.