- Soccer coach - endurance and technique, as well as teaching values such as responsibility, tolerance, team spirit and discipline.
- Female soccer trainers are particularly required, as many parents let their girls play only when thee are female volunteers on site.
- English lessons for children and adolescents of the football club.
- Tuition for the members of the association in subjects that are challenging for them.
- Support the organization with administrative tasks.
- Volunteers independently prepare their own workshops on relevant issues for children and adolescents and implement or thematically address similar topics in English class; e.g. healthy eating, hygiene, HIV prevention, teenage pregnancy, gender equality, prevention of alcohol and drug use.
- Volunteers with professional qualification as a physiotherapist or chiropractor are required to treat common injuries, as well as knee and back problems.
Location: Puerto Lopez, Ecuador
Availability: All year, Start date flexible
Minimum Duration: 2 Weeks
Maximum Duration: 6 Months
Language Requirements: Basic Spanish
Single or double room in bamboo hut
Supervision Possible: No
Qualification Of Supervisor: -
Minimum Qualification Of Intern: -
Further Contribution To Project: -
Volunteering Possible: Yes
Required Qualification For Volunteer: None
Further Contribution To Project: None
Expectations: Initiative, flexibility, openness, team spirit,
Do you have the "right" attitude?