Remote internships that are also available as on-site internships:
Further Remote Environmental Internships
Vitual Internship with WCS in Tanzania
Virtual Internship with Mother Nature Conservation Zanzibar (The World Unite for Environment and Social Sustainability, NGO)
2) Effects of wildlife tourism on wildlife
3) Wildlife Management Principles and Techniques
4) The concept of biodiversity and its importance
5) Wetland Conservation and its Importance
6) Forces of ecological change
7) Loss of habitat in the forest and how it can be reduced
8) Biogeography, Ecology & Behavioral Aspects of Birds
9) Strategies to conserve biodiversity
10) Wildlife Use and Economic Aspect
11) Impact of mangrove deforestation on biodiversity and mitigation measures
12) Human-wildlife conflict in Zanzibar (Red Colobus Monkey) and how it can be reduced
2) Climate change and its effects on the manufacturing sector in Tanzania
3) The role of forestry in climate change
4) How climate change, pollution and poaching are affecting sea turtle lives
Protection of pangolins in India
The costs for remote internships are:
- 450 EUR / 550 USD for a remote/online internship of up to 1 month (except for Japan, Malta and Ireland); any additional month or part thereof 100 EUR / 120 USD extra
- Short-term virtual/remote internships are possible with our offers from Tanzania: 1 week 250 EUR/300 USD, 2 weeks 350 EUR / 430 USD
- Ireland and Malta: 600 EUR / 730 USD for the first month + 50 EUR / 60 USD for any additional month or part thereof
- Japan: Bear Conservation: One-time fee 600 EUR / 730 USD for the first month + 100 EUR / 120 USD for any additional month or part thereof.
- Support with your resume, preparation for a Skype/zoom interview
- Arrangement of the remote/online internship. All internship companies/organisations are known to us and have already had many interns on site!
- Internship supervision by a qualified and experienced team member of the internship organization
- Custom-made internship plan considering your aims, targets, tasks and schedule
- Intercultural preparation videos and documents, specifically made for the country of your internship
- Support regarding remote work, self-motivation, self-organization and international career advice
- Issuing an internship certificate / Filling documents for your university/college etc.
- All financial contributions to the internship company for the supervision - no further contributions need to be paid.