- Topic selection: : We have a list of suggested topics List of Topics. This is generally used as a guide, and you can then finalise the exact topic with your university and the supervisor on site.
- Qualified academic supervisors are available on site, who will help determine a research methodology, so that your research is competed within the stipulated time. The idea is that you successfully conduct the research and travel back with enough time to do the written report for your thesis.
- A supervisor is available to you on site for at least two hours per week during your research work, for feedback and advice.
- You get a tutor, if necessary.
- Access to local resources such as professionally relevant documents, libraries and data.
- Local interview partners are available, if necessary.
- Facilities, materials and equipment such as laboratory, ground testing, etc. are made available to you.
- Translators can be arranged, if required, at additional cost.
Who are the supervisors?
How does it work?
- You reach your research goals within the specified time
- You work on issues that are of relevance for the people or the local environment; i.e., you contribute through your research, to the optimization of the work of local Organizations, thus, benefiting your host country
What does it cost?
- Transport to and Travel on site
- Research Permits, where required
Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel
- Preparation materials and videos for all our participants in the Log-In Area of this website
- Hofstede Culture Compass, a test allowing you to measure your score on the Hofstede 6D Model of Culture and to compare it with the average score of your home country and the country where you want to travel
- Intercultural Training for Groups in China, India and Bolivia
- One-to-one Skype Coaching with our intercultural coach