What is your internship organization doing and what are your tasks?
What are your working hours?
You are usually full-time (40 hours/week) at your placement organisation from Monday to Friday.
Which previous knowledge is required?
Availability: all year round; flexible start dates
Minimum Duration: 2 weeks
Maximum Duration: 12 months
Minimum age: 16 years
Required Language Skills: English, at least B1 level
Accommodation: House shared with other interns; Details in the tab "Accommodation" below
Supervision possible: Yes
Qualification supervisor: Engineers / technicians
Minimum qualification of intern: Must be student or trainee
Volunteering possible: No
Required qualification: must be student or trainee
It is expected:
The "right" attitude
- Individual Consultation and Preparation prior to your arrival
- Access to the World Unite! Online Resource Centre which has Preparation Materials
- Airport transfers on arrival and return travel from/to Malta Airport (MLA)
- Local orientation
- Accompaniment to your internship on your first day of internship
- On-site support team in Malta
- Accommodation at a shared traditional Maltese house, self-catering (see details in the tab "Accommodation")
- 24 Hours emergency support by our support team
- Issuance of Confirmations/Certificates for your university, scholarship, insurance, etc. and filling out/signing Internship Contracts for your university
The Rates do NOT include:
- Travel to/from Malta
- Insurance (Travel Health Insurance, Liability Insurance, Travel Cancellation insurance; you book it on your own, we can assist you)
- Personal Expenses