Remote/virtual internship from home
- All remote/virtual internships are offered by companies and organizations in the countries in which we operate that we have been cooperating with locally for many years and which have a lot of experience with international interns. Our local teams support the internship organisations just like you to guarantee a maximum learning effect for you.
- You will join real-world projects, giving you insights into the work environment of your chosen country
- All internships supervisors have relevant academic qualification and plenty of work experience that they will share with you
- With your internship supervisor, before the internship, you will work out a tailormade internship plan, defining your goals, tasks and schedule
- Flexible start and duration! You chose the starting date and duration. It is possible to start at short notice.
- Part-time/Full-time possible! You decide about the weekly hours of your internship (from 4 to 40 hours/week). The amount of hours refers to supervision time + work time for tasks given to you.
- You can do the remote internship in English, or, if you prefer, in the language of your host country
- Get additional preparation and international career advice by our international team.
A Remote/virtual internship has many advantages:
- Even without travelling abroad, in addition to valuable work experience in the field of your choice, you can gain intercultural knowledge through our preparation and the remote work and communications with the team of your online internship company abroad.
- The remote/online internship looks great on your CV/resume, just like an on-site internship at one of our host countries.
- Many universities accept online internships as a compulsory internship in times of the coronavirus crisis, when travel is difficult.
- You will gain skills in the use of digital technologies for video conferences, online meetings, online project management etc., which will become even more important in post-corona crisis times
- By doing an online internship without physically sharing an office with colleagues and superiors, you will also improve your skills of self-motivation, self-organization and working independently. We prepare you and support you with this!
- The internship is inexpensive because there are no travel expenses and additional accommodation costs
The following placements are possible as remote/virtual internships:
- Psychology internship: Developmental psychology
- Girls/Women Empowerment in Rajasthan
- Business Internship in Jaipur
- IT Internship in India
- Graphic Design and Media Internship in India
- Newspaper Internship in India
- Architecture Internship (Mumbai/Jaipur)
- Education (preparing course contents with teachers and teaching students remotely)
- Law/Human Rights Internship in Tanzania
- Business/Finance Internship with Business Consulting Firm
- Social Work in Tanzania
- Education internship at Primary/Secondary/Highschool
- Microfinance Internship in Tanzania
- Journalism/Media Internships in Daressalam: TV Internship or Newspaper Internship
- Solar Energy Engineering in Tanzania
- Architecture Internship in Tanzania
- Tropical Organic Farming in Zanzibar and Agricultural Training Centre in Tanzania
- Veterinary Medicine Internship
- Communications, PR, Social Media for NGOs, for instance with Animal Protection Society
The costs are:
- 450 EUR for a remote/online internship of up to 1 month (except for Japan and Ecuador); any additional month 100 EUR extra
- Japan: Business Internship: 600 EUR for the first month + 300 EUR for any additional month. Education and Bear Conservation: One-time fee 600 EUR for the first month + 100 EUR for any additional month
- Ecuador: Internship Rainforest Wildlife Rehabilitation in combination with online course: One-time fee 600 EUR for the first month + 100 EUR for any additional month
- Support with your resume, preparation for a Skype interview
- Arrangement of the remote/online internship. All internship companies/organisations are known to us and have already had many interns on site!
- Internship supervision by a qualified and experienced team member of the internship organization
- Custom-made internship plan considering your aims, targets, tasks and schedule
- Intercultural preparation videos and documents, specifically made for the country of your internship
- Support regarding remote work, self-motivation, self-organization and international career advice
- Issuing an internship certificate / Filling documents for your university/college etc.
- All financial contributions to the internship company for the supervision - no further contributions need to be paid.
These are the steps:
1. Simply submit the inquiry/booking form and let us know which remote/online internship you are interested in