Remote/Online internship from home
A Remote/online internship has many advantages:
- Even without travelling abroad, in addition to valuable work experience in the field of your choice, you can gain intercultural knowledge through our preparation and the remote work and communications with the team of your online internship company abroad.
- The remote/online internship looks great on your CV/resume, just like an on-site internship at one of our host countries.
- Many universities accept online internships as a compulsory internship in times of the coronavirus crisis, when travel is difficult.
- You will gain skills in the use of digital technologies for video conferences, online meetings, online project management etc., which will become even more important in post-corona crisis times
- By doing an online internship without physically sharing an office with colleagues and superiors, you will also improve your skills of self-motivation, self-organization and working independently. We prepare you and support you with this!
- The internship is inexpensive because there are no travel expenses and additional accommodation costs
The following placements are possible as remote/online internships:
The costs are:
- One-time fee of 450 EUR for a remote/online internship of any duration abroad (except for Japan)
- In case of Japan: 600 EUR for the first month + 300 EUR for any additional month
- Support with your resume, preparation for a Skype interview
- Arrangement of the remote/online internship. All internship companies/organisations are known to us and have already had many interns on site!
- Supervision of your internship by an experienced team member of the internship organization
- If necessary, World Unite! supports the internship company/organisation with technology and logistics to improve the online communication with you.
- Intercultural preparation videos and documents, specifically made for the country of your internship
- Preparation documents and support regarding remote work, self-motivation, self-organization
- Issuing internship confirmations
Here are the steps:
1. Simply submit the inquiry/booking form and let us know which remote/online internship you are interested in