- Remote group programs
- Internships and Volunteering assignments for groups on site
- Tailor-made study tours
- Support with implementation of activities of any kind at the locations where we operate and remotely
- Intercultural Training and Global Competence (online and on-site). Details.
Remote group programs
- Group virtual short-term internship for secondary school students. The school class was divided into 3 groups x 10 students. Each group was doing a 5-day remote internship with a different company, including an business research company from India, an IT company from India and an agricultural investment consulting company from Tanzania. Every day, a manager of the respective company was speaking for two hours via webcam in front of the class about relevant topics that had been prepared with the students' teacher and was giving group tasks that the students had to work on and discussed with the manager the following day.
- Group virtual volunteer program for secondary school students. The students were communicating online once a week with Indian students of the same age which were supported by a non-profit organization, teaching them topics from their own school and exchanging ideas.
- Group online program "Global Competence" for a Japanese university. Once a week for 60 minutes during a whole semester, there is a live online conference betwen the students and a weekly changing manager of a company or organization from the target countries in which we operate. The managers are talking about the activities of the organization, provided background information about the respective country, speak about their organizational structure, and answer questions asked by the students. The program is complemented by online sessions on intercultural learning as well as practical information on working abroad, studying abroad, internship abroad and the like.
Internships and Volunteering for Groups
Tailor-made Study Tours
Support with implementation of activities of any kind
- Well drilling activities in Tanzania
- Social Housing and Solar-park in Tanzania
- German cultural workshops in Indian schools
- Obtaining foreign donations to various local projects and ensuring that projects be implemented in a transparent manner (in several countries)
- Fieldwork and workshops on solar energy in Tanzania
- Numerous TV productions
- Medical camps of physician groups in Morocco, Tanzania and India
- Rehabilitation measures for young German offenders through community work in Tanzania