What is this program about?
Examples of business internships in Dublin
What are your working hours?
If you are interested, you can also book English language lessons (either 15 hours/week prior to the start of your your internship or 8 hours/week simultaneously with the internship; you can find details below in the slider "English language lessons").
What prior knowledge do you need?
About the location
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Availability: all year round; flexible start dates
Minimum Duration: 2 weeks
Maximum Duration: 9 months
Minimum age: 18 years
Required Language Skills: English, at least B1 level
Accommodation: Host family or student residence accommodation. Details in the tab "Accommodation" below
Supervision possible: Yes
Qualification supervisor: Business professionals
Minimum qualification of intern: None
Volunteering possible: No
Required qualification of interns: none
It is expected:
The "right" attitude
The program costs are:
2-12 weeks: 750 EUR
13 or more weeks: 850 EUR
The accommodation costs are:
Host family: 220 EUR per week in a single room or 200 EUR per week in a double room (which you share with another same-sex foreign intern).
- Individual Consultation and Preparation prior to your arrival
- Access to the World Unite! Online Resource Centre which has Preparation Materials
- Pick-up from Dublin Airport
- One-to-one introductory meeting/orientation either in the office in Dublin (at the Guiness Enterprise Center) or via Zoom / Skype
- On-site support team in Dublin
- One-to-one meeting and evaluation at the end of your internship
- Host family accommodation including breakfast and dinner (see details in the tab "Accommodation")
- 24 Hours emergency support by our Irish support team in Dublin
- Issuance of Confirmations/Certificates for your university, scholarship, insurance, etc. and filling out/signing Internship Contracts for your university
The Rates do NOT include:
- Travel to/from Dublin
- Transfer back to Dublin Airport on your last day
- Insurance (Travel Health Insurance, Liability Insurance, Travel Cancellation insurance; you book it on your own, we can assist you)
- Personal Expenses
- Online language lessons that you can take e.g. before traveling to Ireland or online in combination with a virtual internship or online while you are in Ireland
- On-site language lessons at the language school in Dublin, either 15 hours/week before the start of your internship (you can also book a host family for the time of the language lessons) or 8 hours/week while you are doing the internship in Dublin
Both the on-site language students and the online language students take part together in the lessons. The start is possible every Monday for the weekly courses, or every Friday for the conversation workshop.
- General English 15 hours/week; Monday to Thursday either 8:30 am-12:30pm or 1:00 pm-5:00pm. The price is 170 EUR per week (minimum 1 week)
- General English 8 hours/week; Monday to Thursday mornings or afternoons. The price is 120 EUR per week (minimum 1 week)
- Conversation workshop Fridays 9:30 a.m. 120-150 minutes. The price is 30 EUR per workshop.
The language school in Dublin is accredited by ACELS (Advisory Council of English Language Schools). The minimum age to participate is 17 years.