What is this program about?
Examples of business internships in Dublin
What are your working hours?
If you are interested, you can also book English language lessons (either 15 hours/week prior to the start of your your internship or 8 hours/week simultaneously with the internship; you can find details below in the slider "English language lessons").
What prior knowledge do you need?
About the location
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Availability: all year round; flexible start dates
Minimum Duration: 2 weeks
Maximum Duration: 9 months
Minimum age: 18 years
Required Language Skills: English, at least B1 level
Accommodation: Host family or student residence accommodation. Details in the tab "Accommodation" below
Supervision possible: Yes
Qualification supervisor: Business professionals
Minimum qualification of intern: None
Volunteering possible: No
Required qualification of interns: none
It is expected:
The "right" attitude
The program costs are:
2-12 weeks: 750 EUR
13 or more weeks: 850 EUR
The accommodation costs are:
Host family: 220 EUR per week in a single room or 200 EUR per week in a double room (which you share with another same-sex foreign intern).
- Individual Consultation and Preparation prior to your arrival
- Access to the World Unite! Online Resource Centre which has Preparation Materials
- Pick-up from Dublin Airport
- One-to-one introductory meeting/orientation either in the office in Dublin (at the Guiness Enterprise Center) or via Zoom / Skype
- On-site support team in Dublin
- One-to-one meeting and evaluation at the end of your internship
- Host family accommodation including breakfast and dinner (see details in the tab "Accommodation")
- 24 Hours emergency support by our Irish support team in Dublin
- Issuance of Confirmations/Certificates for your university, scholarship, insurance, etc. and filling out/signing Internship Contracts for your university
The Rates do NOT include:
- Travel to/from Dublin
- Transfer back to Dublin Airport on your last day
- Insurance (Travel Health Insurance, Liability Insurance, Travel Cancellation insurance; you book it on your own, we can assist you)
- Personal Expenses
- Online language lessons that you can take e.g. before traveling to Ireland or online in combination with a virtual internship or online while you are in Ireland
- On-site language lessons at the language school in Dublin, either 15 hours/week before the start of your internship (you can also book a host family for the time of the language lessons) or 8 hours/week while you are doing the internship in Dublin
- General English 15 hours/week; Monday to Thursday either 8:30 am-12:30pm or 1:00 pm-5:00pm. The price is 170 EUR per week (minimum 1 week)
- General English 8 hours/week; Monday to Thursday mornings or afternoons. The price is 120 EUR per week (minimum 1 week)
- Conversation workshop Fridays 9:30 a.m. 120-150 minutes. The price is 30 EUR per workshop.