- Full-Day Horseback Riding with Swimming in Aguas Agrias - During the riding excursion, you will see the natural beauty at the foot of the volcano Mombacho take a refreshing dip in the river.
- Full day excursion to the volcano Mombacho. From volcano Mombacho, you have an impressive view of Lake Nicaragua and its islands (Las Isletas), which emerged after an eruption of the volcano thousands of years ago, and the colonial city of Granada.
- Horse Riding in the Pueblos Blancos (white villages) with overnight stay. You will ride to San Juan del Oriente, which is known as Pueblo Blanco and famous for pottery. You will visit a workshop to learn how the pots are made and designed. You spend the night there, returning the next day.
- Bake tortillas. The corn tortillas is a must for any meal for many Nicaraguans. Learn how to make tortillas from corn flour and bake delicious, warm flat bread. In the evening, enjoy Noche de las Leyendas (Night of Legends). Legends have a special tradition in Nicaragua and is narrated on many occasions. Look out for scary stories!
- Daytrip to Granada, with a guided tour of the city and boat tour of Las Islets on Lake Nicaragua.
Maximum Duration: 1 Month
Language Requirements: Spanish; a translator (in English) can be arranged at extra cost
Location: Province of Granada, Nicaragua
Accommodation: Dormitory in the Finca
Price: In Tab "Rate"