A dream for horse lovers - In Ireland, the Emerald Isle
What is the job about?
How can you get involved?
What are your working times?
What previous knowledge do you need?
Location: Various locations in Ireland
Availability: all year round; flexible start dates
Minimum Duration: 4 weeks
Maximum Duration: 1 year
Minimum age: 18 years
Required Language Skills: English
Accommodation: Free accommodation and meals. Details in the tab "Accommodation" below
Supervision possible: Yes
Qualification supervisor: operators of stud farms and farms, riding instructors
Minimum qualification of intern: See text
Remuneration: No, but accommodation and meals are provided
Volunteering possible: Yes
Required qualification of interns: none
It is expected:
The "right" attitude
- Individual Consultation and Preparation prior to your arrival
- Access to the World Unite! Online Resource Centre which has Preparation Materials
- Preparation Session via Skype; together with further participants
- Pick-up and Transfers from the train or bus station closest to your placement location (please see information how to get there in the slider "Getting There")
- 24 Hours emergency support by our Irish support team
- Accommodation and meals are provided by your employer
- Issuance of Confirmations/Certificates for your university, scholarship, insurance, etc. and filling out/signing Internship Contracts for your university
The Rates do NOT include:
- Travel to/from Ireland and the train/bus station nearest to your employment location (you book it on your own; we assist you)
- Insurance (Travel Health Insurance, Liability Insurance, Travel Cancellation insurance; you book it on your own, we can assist you)
- Personal Expenses