Childcare in Ireland: Live on a farm and support an Irish family as an au pair!
How can you get involved?
Au Pairs in Ireland also help with household chores, for example with cooking and preparing food, doing the dishes and tidying up the kitchen, doing the laundry, shopping, and tidying up the children's toys. As an Au Pair, you are a full family member for the duration of your stay and thus you'll be involved in almost everything that needs to be done at the household.
What are your working times?
What previous knowledge do you need?
Location: Various locations in Ireland
Availability: all year round; flexible start dates
Minimum Duration: 3 weeks
Maximum Duration: 1 year
Minimum age: 18 years
Required Language Skills: English
Accommodation: Free accommodation and meals. Details in the tab "Accommodation" below
Supervision possible: No
Qualification supervisor: -
Minimum qualification of intern: None
Remuneration: No, but accommodation and meals are provided
Volunteering possible: Yes
Required qualification of interns: none
It is expected:
The "right" attitude
- Individual Consultation and Preparation prior to your arrival
- Access to the World Unite! Online Resource Centre which has Preparation Materials
- Preparation Session via Skype; together with further participants
- Pick-up and Transfers from the train or bus station closest to your placement location (please see information how to get there in the slider "Getting There")
- 24 Hours emergency support by our Irish support team
- Accommodation and meals are provided by your employer
- Issuance of Confirmations/Certificates for your university, scholarship, insurance, etc. and filling out/signing Internship Contracts for your university
The Rates do NOT include:
- Travel to/from Ireland and the train/bus station nearest to your employment location (you book it on your own; we assist you)
- Insurance (Travel Health Insurance, Liability Insurance, Travel Cancellation insurance; you book it on your own, we can assist you)
- Personal Expenses