Reasons, why you should learn French in Morocco:
- The costs for having a one-to-one tutor who can totally adjust her lessons to your level of language and needs, are much lower than in France
- Also the costs for accommodation and living expenses are much lower than in France
- The quality of the lessons is the same as in France, as the teachers have the required qualification
- You can have a qualified FLE (Français langue étrangère) teacher to prepare you for exams such as TCF, DELF and DALF
- In Tangier, there is an official "Institut Français" where you can use the library to lend books. There are further libraries with books and media in French language
- To learn French under the sun of Tangier is fun! In Morocco, many people speak French and you can put into practice what you have learned
- During the whole year, there are cultural events in French language, such as theater performances, film presentations, book presentations, talks etc.
- Morocco is an exciting travel destination!
One-on-one French Lessons
For French language lessons with a focus on Business French, Technical French, and preparation for DALF, we cooperate with a teacher who also teaches at the Institut Français.
All classes are one-to-one tutoring with your personal teacher. Only when 2-3 people book together (who have a similar level of French), small groups can be formed. This makes it possible for the teacher to totally adjust her teaching to your skills and needs.
Location: Tangier, Morocco
French lessons (for internships/volunteering program participants)
40 Hours - 450 €
60 Hours - 630 €
The price per person remains the same for one or more students.
French lessons (for participants who only take language lessons)
40 Hours - 528 €
60 Hours - 738 €
The price per person remains the same.
1 Person - 165 €
2 Persons (in Double Room) - 260 €
2 Persons - 160 €