Can I get a Working Holiday visa and travel to Japan now?
Can I get a written pledge from World Unite!?
When should I book with World Unite! and apply for the Working Holiday visa?
Which COVID-19 regulations do I have to follow?
What about cancellations? What if I can't get a visa?
Is it safe in Japan concerning coronavirus? How is everyday life?
Is travelling within Japan currently possible?
How is the job market in Japan now for Working Holidayers?
What is World Unite! doing for my corona safety during the program participation (after the quarantine)?
Which corona safety measures are there at the World Unite! sharehouse in Tokyo?
- There is hand disinfectant and an infrared thermometer at the entrance to the house. All people who enter the house must disinfect their hands and measure their body temperature and report a temperature above 37.5 degrees (99.5F). In case of a higher temperature we decide how to proceed, e.g. visit to the doctor, single room accommodation.
- All surfaces such as kitchen surfaces, door handles and light switches are disinfected several times a day
- We ventilate all rooms for several hours every day
- The shared kitchen has an air purification machine with HEPA filter
- A covid symptom chart is displayed in all corridors and at our office
- The dorm rooms are not fully occupied, so there is a distance of more than 2 meters (6.5 ft) between the beds
- There is hand disinfection gel at our office entrance and all visitors are asked to wear a mask